We want to expand our team and we are looking for a Clinical Project Manager
This position is responsible to draft and implement project management effectively, clinical operation conducting for related projects to ensure that clinical research affairs are working smoothly.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
Passionate customer focus;
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
Relentless drive to win.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Oversee the implementation of clinical projects and the management of clinical studies to ensure studies are completed on time;
- Review projects’ scope, goals and deliverables;
- Develop full scale project plans;
- Implement project management effectively, according to study protocol, project management plan and monitoring plan.
- Participate in site selection, initiation, monitoring, and closeout activities.
- Customer and vendors liaison: Keeping positive relationship with sponsor, vendors and/or investigators.
- Perform necessary training for Project Team.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Medicine, Pharmacy or Engineering (Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology);
- Advanced knowledge of the English language. Other languages represent an advantage;
- Strong finance knowledge and ability to plan, execute and control;
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar job;
- Willing to travel for professional purposes.
- Possess the understanding of Good Clinical Practice regulations, ICH guideline;
- Values importance of teamwork.
What we offer:
- Dynamic working environment in a growing international company;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment.